I was born in Sofia, Bulgaria. I have been living in the US since 2006 . At the moment I am completing my master’s degree in public relations/corporate communications. I have passion for the field and truly believe that strategic communications can make the world a better place. I have genuine interest in social marketing, cause communications, social media, and crowd sourcing. Other interests include photography, indie movies, art, traveling.
- Weekly Post # 11: 2012 Presidential Elections- Another Campaigning Revolution?
- Weekly Blog #10: Wartalks – a necessary or unnecessary truth?
- Response Blog # 3: Sustainability: A Matter of Perception
- Response Blog 2: “On Homecoming and Wayfinding – Re-thinking Sustainable Tourism”
- Weekly Blog # 8 Wikipedia: Can we trust it when it comes to..
- Weekly Blog # 7: Who cares if an article on asphalt exists? Cdani does (Clay Shirky, Here Comes Everybody)
- Weekly Blog # 6: Gaming – Now and Then
- Weekly Blog # 5: Should We Fear Google?
- Weekly Blog#4:Photography and Social Networking
- Personal Blog Post #3: New Frontiers in Strategic Communications